Brand Kit is compatible with all video templates. It can tailor presentations with watermarks, custom designs, name and title displays, and custom designs.
Prezi has announced today that it now offers a Brand Kit, which customers can use for personalizing video meetings. Presenters can now add a title and name to the lower third of their screen, as well as brand-specific fonts or colors. An update in February will also allow users to choose from multiple Brand Kits.
Prezi’s chief executive officer Jim Szafranski stated in a press release, that it is now possible to brand virtual meeting spaces in the same way as an in-person office.
He said that the updated Brand Kit tool was designed to give hybrid workers more credibility in a digital environment. This will help to drive greater two-way engagement via video meetings.
SEE: The future of work: Strategies for the digital workplace. Free PDF
Chris Ford, Prezi’s senior vice president for Product Management and CGI Product Manager, created the feature. He used his Pixar business and CGI product experience to achieve this.
Ford stated that “compelling imagery, colors are the key to capturing an user’s attention within a virtual environment.” Branding the video meeting experience can help establish a deeper structure and create a more immersive experience. This in turn increases the quality and engagement of meetings.
Prezi can be used with Zoom, Microsoft Teams. Webex, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting and Google Meet. The platform was updated with several new features last fall by Prezi, including the ability:
- To make it easier to highlight a key feature or data point, toggle between View modes.
- You can preview slides by using the new side-panel only mode, right next the video conferencing app.
- To improve readability, switch between Dark/Light modes depending on OS settings.
SEE: Zoom: A guide to video conferencing
Prezi interviewed over 1,000 hybrid office workers recently to find out what features would make virtual meetings more effective. These are the top priorities based on the survey.
- Immersive video meetings/building personal connections
- Integration of tools into existing workflows
- Branding and presence on-screen for sales and staff video meetings
- Increased engagement of the audience through visual and text-driven responses
- Video-ready ability to create any deck or content
There are ways to make meetings more interactive and to reduce cognitive demands through video conferences. These are the strategies recommended by Stanford researchers:
- You can switch the video window to full-screen mode.
- You can hide from the view of chat window
- Allow for more space between the camera and the viewer