Devonta Freeman’s last-minute landing gave the Baltimore Ravens a slender win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday. It additionally turned one bettor’s wide-ranging $50 parlay wager into greater than $1 million.
The Ravens moneyline was the ultimate end result wanted in a 15-game parlay positioned by the bettor by means of BetMGM. The payout: $1,133,530.50.
The parlay stretched throughout NHL, NBA, NFL, faculty soccer and faculty basketball video games, in addition to the LPGA Tour. It started on Nov. 16, when the Vegas Golden Knights lined as a 2.5-goal underdog in a 4-2 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes, and Cal State Fullerton defeated George Washington by 15 at residence in males’s faculty basketball.
The ultimate two elements of the parlay have been accomplished Sunday, when Jin Younger Ko received the CME Group Tour Championship by a stroke over Nasa Hataoka, and the Ravens narrowly defeated the Bears regardless of enjoying with out quarterback Lamar Jackson.
Right here is the bettor’s full record of successful bets:
- Vegas Golden Knights +2.5 (-105): Lined in 4-2 loss to Carolina
- Cal State Fullerton ML (-150): Defeated George Washington 74-59
- Rhode Island -5.5 (-110): Defeated Boston School 57-49
- UConn -24.5 (-110): Defeated LIU 93-40
- Miami Ohio -9.5 (-110): Defeated Stetson 80-65
- Wake Forest -9.5 (-110): Defeated Charleston Southern 95-59
- Michigan State -2.5 (-110): Defeated Butler 73-52
- Atlanta Hawks ML (-190): Defeated Celtics 110-99
- Colorado Avalanche -1.5 (+150): Defeated Canucks 4-2
- Washington Capitals -1.5 (+200): Defeated Kings 2-0
- New England Patriots ML (-275): Defeated Falcons 25-0
- Houston ML (-300): Defeated Memphis 31-13
- Oklahoma ML (-175): Defeated Iowa State 28-21
- Jin Younger Ko (+500): Received CME Group Tour Championship
- Baltimore Ravens ML (-250): Defeated Bears 16-13
(Photograph: Jamie Sabau / Getty Photographs)