- Name: Bryce Singleton
- Position WR
- Florida International University
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190
- Twitter: @2BSingleton
What do you hope to show the scouts at 2022 Hula Bowl, what are your plans?
- During the 2022 Hula Bowl, I am hoping to show scouts that I’m a smart, tough, team-first player that loves football. I also want to prove to scouts I can translate what I see on film onto the football field.
Which cause would you like to support in the world if you could?
- Children with bleeding disorders would be the cause I would donate. My brother, who has hemophilia (a bleeding disorder) and I support children with it.
Share with our readers something you think the world might not know about your character. (Special Talents)
- One thing that the world doesn’t know about me is that I love to play card games (Spades) in my free time.
What’s the greatest piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- The best advice I ever received was the biggest judge of character is how a man treats someone who can’t do anything for them.
Do you have a favorite song that you listen to before kickoff or after?
- My favorite song to listen to before kickoff would be Forget That by Lil Baby & Rylo Rodriguez
Which animal would be your choice if you could become one?
- I would be a Lion if I was an animal.
What was your most difficult moment in your life?
- The hardest moment to overcome in my life so far would be going through back-to-back injuries and then coming to the realization that I might not play football again.
You could say that your play is likened to one NFL player.
- Robert Woods would be the player I would like to compare my game with.
Do you remember having a favorite NFL player or team as a child?
- Growing up, Micheal Vick and Atlanta Falcons were my favorite players.
What if you could have dinner with three people, alive or dead? Who would it be and why.
- Malcolm X and Lil Baby would be the three people I’d have dinner with. Micheal Jordan would be my other half. They are the reason I chose them because at different times in their lives, I have been influenced by how they approach every day.